PT APL Indonesia, is one the leader in Global Ocean Transportation Services, provides the customers around the world with high quality of services and operations through an integrated Network services.
We are now seeking outstanding professional to join our Winning Team as:
1. Brief Description
* Managing all operational activities related to APL’s vessels calling Jakarta and other ports; and monitoring other vessels where APL’s containers loaded or discharged in Jakarta port.
* Managing and controlling expenditure of Cargo Handling, Equipment Operation and GNA Cost at Tanjung Priok port.
* Managing and controlling process of Custom Manifest (preparation, submission, and redress if any).
* As member of budget team at Head Office, together with other members preparing annual budget and initiating cost saving related to feeder/marine operation and logistics and equipment operation.
* Coordinating between Feeder Ops SIN, Feeder Ops JKT, ASA Relay, Port/JICT Planner, and Vessel, to manage vessels always on the track of plan and timely arrive and depart
* Arrange permits formalities at SEACOM, PPSA in order vessels are allowed to enter Indonesian Ports. (including PKKA for Panjang Port).
* Maximise vessel load ability up to her maximum capacity based to good seamanship’s acknowledge and good stability as per SOLAS. It is included how to maximise vessel with combined cargos Jakarta and Panjang.
* Coordinating with Feeder Ops H/O to manage cargo loading, nominate, shut out or roll over especially in peak season and end month shipment.
* Controlling/monitoring all movements of APL equipment, ensure all process are well applied as per company’s rule.
* Updating of out gate CY, in/out gate depot, shipment receive, vessel load/discharge, routing are timely and correctly done.
* Check and verify all cost related to Cargo Handling, Equipment Operation and GNA are in line with Contract Agreement, put authorised approval to every invoice if it is OK and reject if otherwise.
* Together with Tanjung Priok Controller to always maintain timely payment of PNBP (Custom and Navigation). Also maintaining Cash to always sufficient for vessel clearance in/out and cargo operation.
* Coordinating with Documentation Team H/O for the correctness of Custom Manifest before submitted to Custom Office.
* Coordinating with IT and Documentation H/O for EDI Custom Manifest preparation, which is mandatory since 1 June 2006.
* Together with Budget Team at H/O preparing Indonesia Cargo Handling Budget for Equipment Operation, Maintenance and Repair (MnR) and Feeder Marine Operation.
Education : Background from Merchant Marine College With Ship’s captain certificate
Experience : 5 years in Terminal Port Manager (land/office/sea)
Skill Sets : Computer literate (Windows, Excel, MS Words etc), Presentation skill, Good communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia is must, Understanding of Operation process management.
Desired Competencies (Typical)
* Strong Managerial and leadership skills
* Good in communication, Good team work and good initiative
Only short listed Candidates will be selected. Please send your CV latest 3 weeks from this advertisement
to : hr_indo @apl.com