Trada Maritime is the largest national Floating Storage Oil (FSO) operator, with total capacity over 2 millions barrel and manage almost 20% of national oil cargo. Trada Maritime operates 15 fleets for International standard companies.
Due to rapid growth activities to support oil & energy industry, Trada Maritime invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT (Tech Supt)
Responsible for ensuring the vessel is ready in operational condition. Also responsible for optimizing technical condition of the vessel operation and authorize to handle ship technical matters, maintenance of the ship and to make less downtime of the ship.
* Graduate from Bachelor Degree majoring Nautical or graduate from Institute of Merchant Marine with license ATT II/I
* Min 5 years experience as Chief Engineer/2nd engineer in product/chemical tanker
* Familiar with ISM Code, ISO in oil major inspection, and class matter
* Strong knowledge in ship maintenance and repair
* Computer literate and fluent in English
If you believe you are suitable for the above position, please submit your resume & supporting document (please note of job code at the subject of your email), addressed to:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org